Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Kitty pretty in pink...

Hello everyone!!  I have missed painting my nails!  I have went most of the week with naked nails!  I purchased some polish from a nail blogger and I somehow broke one...  So all over my Lady Like and Smokin' mani after only one day of wearing it and all over my hands was my beautiful polish broken!! Uggg...the rest of the week was a blur as I was so tired all week.  I feel like I am having a hard time getting it together since I had baby brother.  Things can only get better right??  I live by schedules and since this new baby I cannot seem to come up with a good schedule as I always seem out of wack.  I am too OCD not to get it together.   There is a channel on YouTube that I love to watch.  I do not know her first name but here is a link to her channel.  She loves Hello Kitty!  On Wednesday's she stamps.  This week she used a Hello Kitty plate and I noticed I had the same plate however mine is a Shany plate.  She asked me if the plate stamped good.  Let's see together...

I really like Hello Kitty but my problem is all my plates that have a Hello Kitty image is entirely too large for my super small nail beds. :(  So I was really happy to see the smaller Hello Kitty images on my newest set of Shany plates when I got them.  On my pinkie, index finger and thumb I used three thin coats of Milani HD.  Not as holo as my Color Club but a very pretty polish.  On my ring and middle finger I used two coats of OPI Pink Friday.  I love this pink!!  Its so soft and beautiful!  I then stamped over the Milani HD with Mash black and Pueen image plate Pueen 08.  On the ring and middle finger I used Shany image plate SH 201 and Mash black.  I then took Wet n Wild Wild Shine Sparked to fill in the bow on Kitty and Milani Silver Dazzle to fill in the nose on Kitty as well as make some dots around Kitty.  I topped it all off with NYC quick dry top coat(once again no smearing...loving this stuff!!).  What do you think??

Also the Crumpet is having a slowed down nail art challenge and it is more my speed.  I cannot commit to an everyday post.  I actually like wear the mani's I create and wear them for at least one day.  I do not have face book so I will only be able to share here with my followers and anyone else who will be watching.  I would love to see any mani's that you want to create or show as well!  Here are the laid back dates...

This is all I have for you today!  I hope you all had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!