Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

A not so typical Valentine's Mani...

Hello all!!  I hope everyone is going to have an awesome week!  I am getting excited because one of my favorite holiday's is coming up!  Valentine's day!!!  I love pink and black and hearts!  I will probably do quite a few Valentine mani's!  I am all about the different colored and not typical Valentine day mani's.  Which is why  I am posting this beautiful mani...

To achieve this look I used my regular nail base coat and then two coats of Sally Hansen complete salon manicure in Evening Fog.  This color is beautiful!   I love a good grey and a good nude and this is a combination of both.  Very opaque and the perfect creme polish.  I then wanted to stamp with pink.  So I chose Kleancolor Metallic Pink to stamp using Pueen 01 for my pinkie, middle and index finger.  Then I used the same Metallic Pink to stamp using Cheeky CH27 for my ring finger and thumb.  I used french tip guides (I cannot free style tips or anything else) and used the Metallic Pink to add a little extra drama to the mani.  I topped the whole mani off with my new favorite NYC Grand Central Station quick dry top coat.  It is so pretty!!

What are your favorite colors to mix for Valentine's day??  Or do you like the typical colors??  Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!