Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas party!

Hello everyone!!  Happy birthday Jesus!!  I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!  I hope your day has been filled with happiness!  It has been a fast moving year!  I can't believe it is already Christmas!


Mani Ingredients
Base polish-China Glaze Emerald Sparkle and OPI This gown needs a crown
Stamping polish-Pure Ice Silver Mercedes
Image plate-Pueen 38
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love this beautiful green!  I need to wear dark green more because the more I look at this the more beautiful I think it is!  Of course both polishes are untried because I have an extreme hoarding problem.  I wish we had a Christmas party to attend this year because I would have totally worn this sparkly mani!

What colors would you use for your Christmas party mani??  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!