Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas movie inspired...

Hey everyone!  I am trying to finish up this challenge so that I do not have to post after Christmas since its a getting ready for Christmas challenge.  I should have did a better job of preparing.  I did enjoy this challenge though!


Mani Ingredients
Base color-Sinful Colors Sail La Vie and Kleancolor I do, Romeo
Image plates-Shany SH207 and CF01
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black
Fill in colors-Acrylic paint Bella Bright White and Folk Art Metallic Bright Red
Top Coat-Seche Vite


I chose A Charlie Brown Christmas for my movie.  I have never seen it but I got my new plates that have Snoopy on them and knew I wanted to incorporate the cute little image!  I need to get this movie to watch with my boys because my 9 year old doesn't even know who Snoopy is.  That is like some general knowledge you need right??  LOL!  Below is the pic where I got my inspiration.

What is your favorite Christmas movie??  My favorites are the Home Alone movies.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. These look so cute, especially the little Snoopy! I love the Charlie Brown movies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I can't wait until I get my lights and photo box so I can take pictures at night. Cause I will mess my nails up.

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!