Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Purple and more purple...

Hey everyone!  I hope you are having a great day!  I was having a green mani moment now I guess I am on to purple.  I am also loving anything textured right now.  I thought when I first saw textured polish that it was a mess and I would not touch it.  Now I have so many I can barely count them.  I love them so much!!  They are super durable and last forever.


Mani Ingredients
Base colors- Essie Boxer Shorts and OPI Can't Let Go
Stamping polish-Claire's white stamping polish
Image plate-Essence
Top coat- Seche Vite


I need to really get out of the same color combos.  I have craving some nude polishes.  That is my next fixation I guess.  This one is so simple I think it is time to do some nudes until my creativity comes back.  I have been practicing trying to do some super cute double stamping.  I just dislike it when one color doesn't fully cover the other stamping color.  I had that problem with this mani.  I am finding some color combos that will work.

Do you think basic mani's are worth posting on a blog??  Do you have any tips for double stamping??  Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mani !! I have yet to try double stamping - too afraid that both images won't go together .. Hope to try soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!