Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fourth of July...

Hey everyone!  So sorry I didn't get a fourth of July mani up before the actual day.  I did have the spots one but it was not really using traditional colors.  This is the second prompt for the challenge I am doing on Instagram (my user name jmmama1).  I am loving the prompts and have so many great ideas!  So excited about this challenge!  So here is what I came up with...


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-OPI The Impossible and Orly Dayglow
Stamping polish-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Co-Bolt Blue & Rapid Red
Image plate-Bunny Nails HD-A
Top coat-Seche Vite


I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.  This is going to be a short post so that I can relax a bit today!

Did you do a Independence Day mani??  What are your countries colors??  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!