Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Pocahontas Inspired Mani...

Hey everyone!!  Today I am doing the Pocahontas inspired mani.  Once again I have not seen the movie.  I have seen bits and pieces but not the whole thing.  I struggled to get my stamps to work for this one.  I had to do it three times to get something I actually liked looking at.  That is the reason I cheated a bit by doing most of my nails with the textured polish.  I am so in love with this textured polish!  It is my favorite that I have.  So beautiful.  I am a bit thrown off by the name due to the original Tiffany color needing a bit more green to it.  I do not care I am obsessed.


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-OPI Tiffany Case and Spa Ritual Driftwood Crème
Accent color-L.A. Colors Metallic Teal
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black
Image plates-Bundle Monster BM 204 & 213
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love the way this mani turned out.  I am so super obsessed with Tiffany Case!  It is so pretty!!  It is my favorite liquid sand polish I own.  I almost didn't get it but I am glad I did.


Have you seen Pocahontas??  Do you like the polish Tiffany Case??  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!