Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Bordered nails...

Hey everyone!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!  Today I have my bordered nail mani for you today!  I must say I am obsessed with this mani!  I love it so much!!  I used two of my favorite things.  Pink nail polish and black and white glitter!


Mani Ingredients
Base color-China Glaze Pink Voltage
Accent glitter-Lynderella Connect the Dots
Holographic glitters eBay
Top coat-Seche Vite
 
 
I absolutely loved this!!  I was so in love I put the Pink Voltage and glitter on my toes.  I am obsessed!!  Pink and black are my colors!  I could wear them everyday but I am sure someone would get bored!

What is your favorite black and white glitter??  What is your favorite color to put with the black and white glitter??  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!