Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring flowers...

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone is doing great!!  I have a simple mani for you today!  I actually wore this for Easter after my mishap with my Easter egg nails.  I still can't believe I messed them up!  Ugg...oh well I have accepted the fact that I am such a klutz.  I am okay with it. 


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-L'oreal Penthouse Pink and Sinful Colors You Just Wait
Stamping polish-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Grape Escape
Image plate-Shany SH16
I thought it was simple and cute!  This was my first time using a L'oreal polish and it was very clumpy and thick.  I am not sure if I got a bad bottle or what.  I got this polish in a 4 pack from Ross.  I am going to try the other three soon.  If I have the same problem I do not think I will purchase anymore of these.  I do however love the combination I got when I mixed the L'oreal with the Sinful Colors.  It gave the polish a duo chrome look.  So so pretty!  Unfortunately the Sinful Colors is so old in my stash and has never been used.  The bottle is so old looking.  I will be using this again soon.  I think it would look great over a coral or orange polish and a turquoise green polish.  The duo chrome will be so beautiful!
Do you have any untried nail polishes??  If so, which one do you plan to use soon??  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!