Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Oldest Untried...

Hey everyone!! So I am very embarrassed to let everyone know what I oldest untried is.  Well the oldest untried I can remember.  Every nail polish junkie will want to throw bottles of polish, acetone and cotton balls at me in disbelief of this polish I have never used.  Are you ready??  Its China Glaze For Audrey.  I know, I know... I have so many that are similar to this beautiful polish that it has been seriously neglected!  After thoroughly shaking the extremely separated bottle (shaking my head with my lips pressed together) I applied this beauty and loved it!!  I should never have waited this long!  Even though I have several like this none of the other colors are this shade.  That was spoken like a true polish junkie.  LOL!


Mani Ingredients
Base color-China Glaze For Audrey
Glitter accents-Color Club Beyond the Mistletoe
Stamping polish-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White
Image plates-Konad m73 and Cheeky CH15
Top coat-NYC Grand Central Station


So what do you think??  I think it turned out pretty cute!  I really enjoyed this beautiful color!  Since it is Spring I need to make good use of this color!

Here is the code for this week for the Girly Girl Challenge.  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with: 
<a href=http://www.inlinkz.com/script.php?id=255655&nojump=1&key=ILPHmZhwDwTKY>get the InLinkz code</a>
Have you ever tried For Audrey??  Do you like this color??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!