Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Inspired by your Country...

Hey all!!  I have my mani that represents my Country today!  I am from the United States of America.  I could have easily used the flag or red white and blue.  Those colors I decided to save for the fourth of July.  Here is what I came up with...


Mani Ingredients
Base color-OPI Mermaid's Tears
Glitter accents-China Glaze Nova
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black
Image plate-Winstonia W112


I am so bad at lining up single images on my nails.  Uggg...I don't know why the Statue of Liberty is leaning.  This post is going to be short and sweet because I am not too happy with my lining up of my Statue of Liberty.  Uggg...

Here is the code for this weeks Girly Girl Challenge: 
<a href=http://www.inlinkz.com/script.php?id=255663&nojump=1&key=IL9/hoVuzglxY>get the InLinkz code</a>
So do you have problems with lining up single images??  Do you have any tips for me to help with me lining up the images??  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!