Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Gotta Love Chick Flicks...

Hey everyone!  I hope everyone had a great week!!  Today's prompt is to do a mani inspired by my favorite chick flick.  Well I chose Mean Girls!  I used to love Lindsay Lohan!  I love all her older movies.  This is one of my favorites of her movies.  Let's see what I came up with...


Mani Ingredients
Base color-Color Club Miss Bliss
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black
Image plates-Cheeky CH17 and CH29 and Winstonia W105
Top coat-NYC Grand Central Station Quick Dry


The sun came out to show you some of this holo goodness!


So what do you think??  The I am so beautiful stamp reminded me of a part on the movie where Regina asked Lindsay Lohan if she thought she was pretty.  I used kiss stamps from two different plates because my nail beds are super small and I could not fit the Cheeky kiss stamp on my pinkie.

What is your favorite Lindsay Lohan movie??  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I like that movie too - like the interpretation on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS! So holo, so girly, so "beautiful"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE HOLOS!! I am trying to perserve them because I wear them a lot!!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!