Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Watercolor mani...

Hey everyone!  So..yeah the watercolor prompt day... I am sorry if you like it but I am totally not a fan of the watercolor.  I never know what to do with it and I am never satisfied with my results.  It does not make sense to me because there is no set way to do it (my ocd).  I am so sure it is user error.  I think I picked a good color scheme but something went wrong...yeah you be the judge...


Mani Ingredients
Base color-OPI My Vampire is Buff
Water color colors- Acrylic paint Key West and Copper
Top coat-NYC Grand Central Station


I can say I love these colors together!  This may have looked better sponged on and then some full image stamp over it.  Well I am going to take this off immediately.  I am going to revisit this and possibly add more water to the paint.  That may help some.

Quick update for the Girly Girl Challenge beginning Friday...Everyone and anyone can join!  I will have the link on here so that you may add your mani!  I will post my post as early as possible on Friday.  I am located in Oklahoma so that you know what time zone I am in.  No need to ask for permission just join us!!  We would love to see your manis!!  Also I want to give a huge shout out to Miss Closet Diva!  This amazing girl has done most of the leg work and got so many of you involved and I truly thank her!  Please visit her page here because her nail art is awesome!  She also is involved in another nail art challenge right now!

Do you like water color manis??  Do you have any tips to help me out with my technique??  Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. i can't do this one peanuts! I love your attempt though :) and thanks for the shout out your far too kind! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dreaded this day! I almost just skipped it. I probably will never do it again! I don't know what I am doing.

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!