Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Color Opposite Mani...

Hey everyone!  I have my color opposite mani for you today!  I had two ideas for this mani and did not want to use either one.  It was blue and orange or purple and yellow.  I did not want to do the same old same old color opposite mani.  I wanted to try something different.  I googled and found the color chart below.  I plan to refer to this to create more mani's!  I love so many of the color combos that can be created!


I decided on the olive and maroon. I have been itching to wear some olive polish and this seemed like the perfect time to use it. I also used something new for me. I have had these gold studs forever and decided to used them today. I think this mani turned out great! What do you think??


Mani Ingredients
Base color-OPI Uh-oh Roll Down the Window
Chevron color- Julep Demi
Gold studs-bornprettystore.com
Stamping polish-Petites Sand Dune
Image plate-QA 16
Top coat-Seche Vite


I would have never did this color combo without this challenge!  I am definitely enjoying this challenge!  Now that the dreaded water color prompt is over.  I am still cringing over that.  I think I redeemed myself with this mani!

For everyone that is going to participate in the Girly Girl Challenge please use this code so that everyone can see your work:  <a href=http://www.inlinkz.com/script.php?id=255359&nojump=1&key=ILfX2BofG0H5U>get the InLinkz code</a>

You need to paste it in your blog post while your blog is in HTML mode.  We will post anytime after 8:00 am by my time zone.  I am in the United States in Oklahoma (Some of you are from India!  Welcome!).  I will post the code for each week with my Tuesday post.  If you would like to have all of the codes in advance email me at manisbymoore@yahoo.com and I will email you all the codes for the upcoming weeks.

What are your favorite color opposites??  Will you be joining us in the Girly Girl Challenge??

6 comments:

  1. This looks great!!! I love the stamping you did too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! That plate is new to me and I love it sooo much!

      Delete
  2. This is lovely. I may have to save that colour chart :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I definately will be refering back to it.

      Delete
  3. Hi! I have tagged you for the Versatile Blogger Award!! Here is my post where you have been tagged! http://fingerfoodnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I will make sure to do the questions. More than likely I will not be able to do it until tomorrow. Again thank you so much!!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!