Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thistle do nicely...

Hey everyone!  So let me warn you...this is my favorite mani that I have ever done to this date!   I love these colors together and it is absolutely awesome! I also need to let you know why I haven't been posting as much. We recently moved and I am still trying to get in the swing of things in our new place. Love my new place however, the way the closet is set up I have no where to put my polish racks. So I have been looking and looking for some sort of "containers" to put all my polish in. Right now they are in boxes in my closet. Sad sad...I like to store my polishes by color so this is driving me crazy that I can't see all my pretty polishes. I have been looking and decided on some "melmers". Especially after seeing this post I knew melmers would make me complete.
I figure I will need 4 melmers but I have only purchased one this far because I am a bargin shopper and am waiting on another 20% off of a sale item to get them as cheap as possible. My goal is to decorate the front with the pretty paper I got and at least color catagorize the polishes and decide which ones will go in first.

Mani Ingredients
Base polishes-China Glaze Thistle Do Nicely and OPI Its Frosty Outside
Silver accents-Sally Hansen Celeb City
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Metallic Black
Image plate-Konad m95
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love this so much!  I love the look of a neon pink with black and silver.  You could even replace the silver with white and it would be amazing too! How do you store you polish?? By color or by brand?? Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!