Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Simple Hearts...

Hello everyone!  I have some simple hearts for you today!  I used colors together that I have never tried together before.


Mani Ingredients
Base polishes-Sephora Natural Environ-mint and China Glaze Tart-y for the Party
Stamping polish-Konad White
Image plate-Cici & Sisi 09
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love how this turned out.  I am still loving my Cici & Sisi plates.  Honestly one of the main reasons I got them was for the storage.  I also loved the designs they have so many designs its unreal!  So many heart designs which you should know by now that I absolutely love!  I am not happy with the stamper that came in there but I am okay with that because I am partial to my Pueen squishy stamper.  It fits my hands perfectly!  I have yet to try the little stickers or water decals that came in the set.

Do you have the Cici & Sisi plates??  How are you liking them??  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Cute mani!

    I never heard of Cici & Sisi! Where do you find them? Will you be posting a review? I'm super curious now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them off of amazon.com . I heard of them first from Lacquer Lockdown. She knows about all the new stamping plates. LOL. They are the size of Bunny Nail plates...and ready for the best part?? They come in cases!! Woot Woot!! I finally have a good way to store them. A review...well I am not at that level yet. LOL. Still working on my pics. Once that skill is mastered I will upgrade that portion of my blog.

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!