Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pattern...

Hello everyone!  Today I have a super cute peacock patterned mani for you!  I have been wanting to do a peacock mani for a while and just got to doing it.  I also have so many color combo's in my head to do this design!


Mani Ingredients
Base color-Orly Sweet Peacock
Stamping polish-China Glaze Passion
Dot color-China Glaze Designer Satin
Glitter-China Glaze Golden Enchantment
Image plate-Bundle Monster BM-212
Top coat-Seche Vite


I thought this turned out beautifully.  I think its funny when people think my nail art designs are stickers.  They grab my hands and say where did you get those stickers at??  I don't think they all believe me when I tell them I did them and they are not stickers.  Where I live people aren't familiar with nail art stamping.  No one ever believes it is as easy as I say it is.  Oh well!!  They are missing out!

Have you tried the peacock pattern on your nails??  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. A peacock mani was one of the first things I tried when I started stamping! Love yours :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Golden Enchantment looks gorgeous over the stamping :)
    I agree, I can't believe more people haven't heard of stamping! It's a lot easier than "regular" nail art and it looks great! Maybe it's because drugstores don't sell stamping stuff...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree. People act like I am speaking a different language when I tell them what stamping is. Kind of makes me giggle.

      Delete
  3. OMG! People are the same way here (in small town ontario canada). they have no idea what I am talking about. But the more I talk about, the more people are getting into it! That is a superbly awesome mani, and easy to see why everyone wanted to know where "those stickers" came from ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What rock are these people living under?? LOL! Thank you so much!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!