Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Nature...

Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a good and warm day!  Today's prompt is nature.  I always want to do the same old design when it comes to nature.  The cherry blossom tree.  I am not sure why that is my go to design but it is.  Well I decided to try something else today.


Mani Ingredients
Base color-OPI Uh-oh roll down the window and China Glaze Travel in color
Stamping polish-Petites Plum frost
Image plate-Winstonia W202
Top coat-NYC Grand central station


I love how this turned out!  Travel in color is a beautiful polish!  I love it so much!  It turned the green polish into a absolutely beautiful color!  The outcome of mixing these two polishes is amazing!

What is your go to "nature" mani??  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I just got this new set of plates, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very happy with these plates! I have been buying too many plates and need to slow down! Thanks so much!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!