Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Not yet but almost...

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving!  I chose to do nothing but enjoy things I have not had a chance to enjoy and I loved every minute of it!  I finished one of my books I have had over a year and it was so good I want to read it again.  I do need to apologize for no Thanksgiving mani's.  I did some on my nails but took no pictures.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I can't believe I didn't post a single mani.

I have joined a new challenge called the "Getting Ready for Christmas" Challenge.  Something I think is neat with this challenge is you can do a makeup or mani post for most of the prompts.  I love that this challenge allows for two different things to come together.  I also love that Elsa is sharing the posts on her Pinterest and Facebook page.  Since I do not have Facebook this is great to possibly bring more attention to my blog.  I will post the banner below just in case you want to join.  Another awesome thing about this challenge is you can post whenever you can.  There is no set day.  This is a great option for me because as you know life happens and sometimes you can't be as devoted as you would like to be all the time.


Mani Ingredients
Base colors- OPI DS Illuminate and Color Club Gingerbread
Stamping polish-Konad White
Image plate- Gals GA 41
Top coat-Seche Vite




The reason I chose this and chose this design is my oldest son always has to do a gingerbread house.  Every Christmas I try to find the cheapest one because we never eat it we just like to make them.  Its fun and we joke and laugh while attempting to make our gingerbread house look like the picture on the box...yeah never does.  LOL.  It is still a fun family time for us.


What are some traditions your family does to get ready for Christmas??  Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. How pretty! Love those gingerbread men :D I sadly don't own any Christmas-themed stamping plates >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You have to get you some Christmas themed stamping plates girl! They are awesome! I love to stamp! My free hand is horrible so stamping makes me feel like I can do something. LOL!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!