Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Pink and Brown...

Hey everyone!  I hope you are doing well!  Sorry but no Matte Monday today.  I didn't get a chance to take pictures of the mani so I will pick it back up next Monday.  Today I have a super cute mani for you as usual.  It is also a review for some beautiful bronze studs from KkCenterHK!  I was so happy when I got them in the mail!  I have been wanting some bronze studs and actually I have never seen them before I got these!  I would also love some bronze square studs.  I didn't see any on the website but hopefully they will get some soon.


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-China Glaze IV and Spoiled Cougar Attack
Image plates-MoYou Princess Collection 08, Konad m85 and Vivid Lacquer VL 009
Stamping polish-Revlon Espresso
Studs-KkCenterHK
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love this color combo!  This pink is such a beautiful color!  I am a bit obsessed and have to fight off grabbing it every time I want to wear pink.   I love how pale it is.  It looks squishy like a jelly to me.  It has these brownish undertones to it and looks all natural.  I just love it!  This is definitely one of those I never want to take it off mani's!  Don't forget you can get 10% off by using code "manisbymoore".

Have you ordered from KkCenterHk yet??  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!