Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Twin Post: Neon Love...

Hello everyone!  I have a special treat for you today!  Jocelyn from Fetching Konad Creations and I are doing another twin post!  This time we decided to pick an image plate to do a twin post with.  Jocelyn allowed me to pick the plate.  Of course we chose the new Bundle Monster plates to use in this twin post.


Mani Ingredients
Base color-Pop Beauty Pinky
Glitter accents-Hard Candy Black Tie Optional
Stamping polishes-Konad White and Kleancolor Black
Image plate-Bundle Monster BM-411
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love how this turned out!  This pink is super neon!  I didn't even use a white base coat under the pink.  Very beautiful and very opaque.  I have a soft spot for black and white glitter and to add my other favorite color which is pink underneath...Oh my goodness I am in love!  Please check out my nail polish sister's page and post!  Fetching Konad Creations!

What do you think about pink with black and white glitter??  Have you tried the new Bundle Monster Stamping plates??  Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! It's gorgeous! LOVE the double stamping on your accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was worried about how it was going to look.

      Delete
  2. Pink, black&white's a great mix! It always looks good:)
    Like your mani:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely adorable!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hell ya! I love the BM 2013 plates, and this mani is no exception. Pink & black are soooooo good together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I am obsessed with these plates! I think this is my favorite set of plates that I own!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!