Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Matte Monday: Bright Love...

Hello everyone!  I am so excited about my new series coming to my blog!  As I am sure you have noticed by the title I will be doing Matte Monday on the blog on Monday.  Now I may not do it every Monday.  If I am doing a challenge or something I may miss a week or however many depending on what is going on in my life.  My hope is to do this each Monday though.  I was going thru my stash finally getting ready for a major blog sale and I noticed I have so many different types of matte top coats.  Truthfully I have only used matte nail polish twice and once on my blog.  I know...I know.  I am so unsure of what will look good matte.  So this feature will be a way to challenge that.  Since I have talked so much  (I am trying to stop doing so much of that) I will leave you with a cute little mani I threw together.


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-Sinful Colors 24/7 and Queen of Beauty, Sally Hansen Celeb City and Kleancolor Kawaii Stuff
Stamping polishes-Pure Ice Silver Mercedes and Kleancolor Kawaii Stuff and Black
Image plates-Konad m95, Pueen 04 and Gals GA18
Top coats-Seche Vite and Salon Perfect Matte FX


What matte top coats have you tried??  What are your favorites??  Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I think I accidentally threw away my matte top coat a few days ago! I'm so annoyed, but at least it's an excuse to buy a new one, right? ;) Uber cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did you throw it away?? Get another one girly!! OPI's new one is so amazing and dries super fast!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!