Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Matte Monday: Sparkly Super Girl...

Hey everyone!  I hope you are having a great day!  Today Matte Monday is also a review for some water decals from the lovely KkCenterHk.  I love all of the items in their store!  Very cheap also!  They sent me a few things to review but today I will review these water decals!  I actually have two manis to show you with these decals!  I am embarrassed to say I have several water decals but have never used them.  I know...I know.  I am glad I waited because the experience I had with these was amazing!


Mani Ingredients
Base polishes-Illamasqua Vice and Sally Hansen Celeb City
Glitter accents-OPI Servin' Up Sparkle
Water decals-KkCenterHk
Top Coat-OPI Matte Top coat


I love these water decals!  The look of the silver with the matte top coat is just beautiful to me.  I think it pops off the base color so well!  On the pack of water decals you get some great super hero decals.  There are Superman, Super Girl, Batman, Flash and lighting bolts.  I may or may not have did a Batman mani.  Only time will tell.  LOL!  You all know I love my stamps but I can't find any super hero stamps so these were right up my alley!  Don't forget you can use "manisbymoore" for 10% off your order!

Have you purchased anything from KkCenterHk??  What do you think of these super hero decals??  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what cute it looks your mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I love KKCenterHK too. I've never tried water decals but these look awesome. I see what you mean about the silver popping out of the matte base, Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! They really have reasonably priced items!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They have some pretty awesome items. You should check them out. I have my eye on some more of their water decals!!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!