Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Twin Post: Good as Gold...

Hello everyone!!  Today I am so excited to do another twin post with the lovely Jocelyn from Fetching Konad Nails!  I am amazed by the incredible nail art she does.  I have a confession...when I first found her blog I literally went back and looked at every post she ever made!  I know I am a nerd and didn't do it all in one day but I would actually save the website at the post I was on and continue to go back further and further until I finished them all.  I can say I totally did not waste my time!   I loved every post!


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-Sephora Queen of Everything and OPI Keeping Suzi at Bay
Glitter accents-Orly Halo
Stamping polish-China Glaze Passion
Image plates-QA16
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love how this mani came out!  When I purchased this OPI polish I thought it was a brighter blue.  I am pleasantly surprised at how pretty the color is though!  It looks a bit like China Glaze Man Hunt to me as well.  Maybe someone will check and see if it is a dupe.

Please make sure to check out the lovely Jocelyn here.  She always has something special and beautiful over there!

What do you think of this mani??  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!