Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Tiana Inspired Mani...

Hey everyone!  I am having a great day today!  I hope you are too!  Today I have my last princess inspired mani!  I must say I struggled a bit with this challenge and wanted to quit it several times especially when I realized I haven't seen many of the movies with the princesses in them.  I will make sure to fully pay attention to all the prompts from here on out.  I am glad it is over though and I am glad I pushed through to the end.  Today we have the beautiful Princess Tiana mani!


Mani Ingredients
Base color-China Glaze Bahamian Escape
Glitter accent-Claire's Flashing Lights and OPI Last Friday Night
Stamping polish-Claires White stamping polish
Image plate-Pueen 26
Top coat-Seche Vite


Claire's has these new amazing splatter effect polishes and I am sooo in love!  I stop in every time I am in the mall to make sure that they do not have any new colors!  I was blown away when I found two more!!  Woot woot!  Flashing Lights is a beautiful one with blue and white glitters both hex and very small bar glitter.  There is also a beautiful shimmer in the polish.  So so pretty!


Have you seen Princess and the Frog??  What is your nail polish obsession??  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!