Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Glitter...

Hey all!  I am back today with my next prompt in the Instagram challenge.  As the title says it is glitter!  I love glitter!  I decided to use an older glitter I have not used in a while.  I also wanted to use a very packed glitter.


Mani Ingredients
Base color-NYC Lincoln Square Lavender
Glitter polish-Pure Ice Spit Fire
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black
Image plate-Konad m36
Top coat-Seche Vite


I think this is so dainty and cute!  I love the simplicity of the butterflies.  This NYC color was an untried of mine and I love how pretty it is!  Unfortunately I took this off as soon as I finished taking pictures.  Since I am back to work I must get ahead in this challenge because I am working out and am so exhausted.  I do not want to miss a post because many of the prompts I am very excited about because I have never did some of the mani's before.

What is your favorite glitter??  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!