Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Clowning around with some neons...

Hey everyone!  I hope everyone is doing well!  I have my first indie polish I ever purchased here today.  I have been doing all sorts of mani's with this but just got to post a decent picture of it.  I have already used a lot out of the bottle and am thinking I should probably get a back up.  That is the polish hoarder in me talking.  So let's get on to the mani now...


Mani Ingredients
Base color-Orly Dayglow
Glitter toppers-Lush Lacquer Clowning Around and Salon Perfect Shocked
Gradient colors-China Glaze Pink Voltage and Hanging in the Balance
Top coat-Seche Vite
Image Plate-Cheeky CH51
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black


So what do you think??  I am obsessed with this glitter top coat!  I am quickly creating different colors I can put underneath this beautiful neon glitter.  I have also seen people add one coat of this glitter and then a black and white glitter as well.  Now you know my obsession with black and white glitter right now.  Oh my goodness!  I plan to try that soon.

What do you think of the neon glitter??  Have you tried Clowning Around or something like it??  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!