Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Polarized Orange Cream Mushrooms...

Hello all!  Wait until you see this polish today.  I follow Lacquer Lockdown.  She posted about this new Sinful Colors collection called Sugar Rush.  She did a water marble with all the colors(something I dread doing!  Hate the clean up!).  You know I had to go check them out.  I went to Walgreen's and they had them!!  Of course I picked up most of the colors but left a few as I already have some that are similar to the pink ones.  I still may go back and get them later but for now I am satisfied.  It is a shock to find the polishes at Walgreen's because the stores around here where I live NEVER get the new polishes.  Our Walmart's do not even have these new Pure Ice displays everyone keeps talking about.  Uggg... Here is what I came up with:


Mani Ingredients
Base color-Sinful Colors Orange Cream
Accent nails-China Glaze Polarized
Stamping polish-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pewter
Image plate-Winstonia W110
Top Coat- Seche Vite

So lets talk about this Orange Cream...Oh my goodness this color is so pretty!  It has a very faint silver shimmer.  The only problem is once I applied the top coat it went away but I am in no way complaining because I love the color!!  I had to do light stamping because I love love love this polish!!  I know I just said a few weeks ago I was not going to buy any more nail stamping plates but I have been really wanting the design that looks like a sweater.  Well when I saw these Winstonia plates and they had that sweater image I had to purchase them!  You can see all the designs here.  They are also available on amazon.  I chose to purchase from the website because they were cheaper and they emailed me a 10% off coupon so of course I used the coupon to justify me purchasing more plates.  Lol!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Let me know what you think of this new polish and if you will pick up some of the new colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!