Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Black & White Mani

Hey everyone!  This prompt for the challenge is black and white!  I never get enough of black and white mani's.  Since my first black and white mani went horribly wrong in my eye, I decided to keep it fairly simple.  It just wasn't my best work.  You know how you do a mani and you either dislike it or it simply did not come out the way you wanted it to??  Yeah that last one..was one of those.  LOL!  But seriously...

So for this mani I used one coat of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Black Platinum on my ring finger and thumb.  I used two coats of an unnamed Bonita polish on top of the Black Platinum.  This Bonita polish is a black jelly based polish with small silver glitter, and small hex glitters in addition there are large circle glitters.  Very pretty polish for you dark nail color lovers.  I got the Bonita polish in a set of like 7 polishes for $5.99 at Ross.  I love those sets at Ross I just wish they would put names on all their polishes!!!  I do not know why it bothers me but it does.  OCD strikes again!  Anyway I have two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls on my pinkie, middle and index fingers.  I was feeling shimmery today so I added a coat of Finger Paints Private Collection.  I absolutely love this shimmer!  You can add it to any polish and it is beautiful!  I then stamped on the shimmery white nails with Mash Black and Pueen stamping plate Pueen 02.  I topped off the whole mani with NYC Grand Central Station quick dry top coat.  This is the outcome...
I think this turned out much much better than my last black and white mani.  I am also surprised I did not add a pop of color.  I just want to stick with the "rules".  LOL!  I have so many ideas and new plates or untried plates that I am going to use in this challenge so stay tuned!  Do you plan to participate in the challenge??  Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!