Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Beautiful blue bows...

Hello everyone!  I did this mani over a week ago but never found the time to edit the pictures and get it posted.  Since we are home today due to it being a snow day (woot woot!) I have time to get this posted.  Baby brother is sleeping so I don't have to worry about him trying to punch keys.  Lol!  He is getting so big!  We got him a jumper this week and he is loving that thing!  He just jumps away!  It plays music and has all types of toys around it and he has the time of his life if in!  Anyway this is what I came up with...simple, cute and I really loved it!




Mani Ingredients
Base color: Essie Bikini So Teeny
Stamping color: Color Club Gift of Sparkle
Image plate: Born Pretty Store Fauxnad m76
Top Coat: NYC Grand Central Station Quick Dry
Half pearls are from eBay

What do you think of this mani??  Have you tried the half pearls in your nail art??  This is my first time and I liked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!